Sunday 22 April 2007

Time wasting 4

Hey guess what?.... Ninja Turtles are back with a vengeance!
I was in love with Ninja Turtles when i was a kid. "Heroes in a half shell! Turtle Power!" Can you sing the song?
I asked Brian today if he was into the Ninja Turtles when he was a kid. He said "Nah mate! I was like 30!" whoops! :0

This 4 year old kid said to me the other day, "there was a monster in my room last night and he moved my pillow, but the 4 Ninja Turtles came into my room and put the pillow back and kicked the monster!" Kids with their imaginations! ;)

I wish i had some Ninja Turtles to come and put my pillow back after the monster steals my pillow. ;p

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ninja turtles were sad the first time around.

Why did they bring them back again?

LOUD? said...

Hey

The preview looks kinda cool.

I still don't get them though, maybe it's a boy thing?

A bit spidermanish.

LOUD? said...

They should bring back MacGyver. Mate, he's way cooler than all 4 ninja turtles!!!

Bring back redskins and milkos for 5 cents each.

LOUD? said...

bring back vice versas. anyone remeber them? plus white maltesers. they were lush.

i want them.

Anonymous said...

Macgyver is a poof!

Zarna said...

Justin's into ninja turtles again too! must be a boy thing, when he goes to make breaky i swap the channel.

LOUD? said...

I can't believe Justin is into ninja turtles again!!!

Mate, our husbands are Seriously SAD!!

Rinni said...

Lol, I remember watching them when I was 5 or something! I never knew it said 'heroes in a half shell' though!

I don't think I could get back into them though!

Deb said...

mmm....vice versas and white maltesars were amazing!!

I used to play Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with the boys when I was in year 2. I don't remember being allowed to watch it at home, but Turtles with the boys was at times a better choice than playing House with the girls...